Pharma Tech Industries is a leading contract manufacturer to the world's most trusted health and wellness brands. Pharma Tech Industries is seeking to hire a IT Specialist for its facility in Union, MO.
Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of local information technology systems and applications supporting both an office and manufacturing/lab environment, in conjunction with GMP guidelines.
- Maintain end-user and manufacturing station computers and systems, including telephone and accessory support
- Develop and maintain local and wireless networks in appropriate ways to optimize security and performance.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications and guidelines.
- Provide user support on proper operation of new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance with minimal business interruption.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Provide SQL query and .NET development support for local data and application requests.
- Working as part of an extended IT team, provide remote support/assistance as needed for other locations.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems, applications, and networks.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to self-start and take initiative on projects.
- Degree in Computer Science/related field or verifiable comparable work experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relatable IT support experience in a manufacturing environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general functions and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of any employee assigned to this job. There will be other tasks and assignments as required to ensure maximum flexibility.