Technical Assurance/Project Engineer (Union, MO)
Pharma Tech Industries is a leading contract manufacturer to the world's most trusted health and wellness brands. Pharma Tech Industries is seeking to hire a Technical Assurance/Project Engineer for its facility in Union, MO.
The Technical Assurance/Project Engineer is responsible for process development and the implementation of process improvements. This includes the purchase, installation, and documentation of process equipment, as well as development activities for new and existing processes. The Technical Assurance/Project Engineer position reports to the corporate Director of Engineering.
- Preparation of new or revised process specifications and packaging component specifications.
- Preparation and execution of equipment qualifications/validations for new products and process changes.
- Preparation and execution of change control documents for defined process changes.
- Working with floor personnel to execute new processes and changes to current processes.
- Collaboration with all departments during planning and process improvement activities to ensure timely completion.
- Management of cost improvement and efficiency projects related to equipment, documentation, and testing procedures (i.e. implementation of SPC monitoring or equipment changes resulting in efficiency improvements).
- Project engineering support for new business start-ups (i.e. line design, equipment purchases, development, and qualification activities).
- Ability to thrive in a small company environment with a sharp cost control focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to write concise and accurate documents. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capacity for hands-on work experience.
- Critical and creative thinking. Strong problem-solving ability.
- 4 year degree in Engineering and 5-7 years experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, MS Project).
- Understanding of cGMP requirements.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Experience with computer-aided design, RSLogix, or Visual Basic.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general functions and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of any employee assigned to this job. There will be other tasks and assignments as required to ensure maximum flexibility.