Project Manager (Royston, GA)
Pharma Tech Industries is a leading contract manufacturer to the world's most trusted health and wellness brands. Pharma Tech Industries is seeking to hire a Project Manager for its facility in Royston, GA.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Pharma Tech’s company strategy, commitments, and goals to its customers the PTI facility assigned. This position leads and directs whenever it is necessary to ensure that the customer's requirements are satisfied and if possible their expectations are exceeded. This position reports to the Senior Project Manager. Frequent communication and interaction with customers and teams is a must.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to thrive in a small company environment with sharp cost control focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Quality and compliance focus.
- Cross functional communicator and process facilitator.
- Ability to be diplomatic, assertive, and skilled in conflict resolution.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Highly motivated and proactive leadership.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective negotiation techniques.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and with client contacts.
- 4 year degree in Engineering or other Technical field or 3+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and tools
- Certification or specific sanctioned training in project management
- Experience in working with outside customers
- Prior experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software such as Microsoft Project
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general functions and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of any employee assigned to this job. There will be other tasks and assignments as required to ensure maximum flexibility.